KAYAKINGPLATA D'ARO -COSTA BRAVA
Kayak Excursions in Platja d’Aro
Come and enjoy kayaking with us along with your friends and family. Enjoy this wonderful experience in Playa de Aro and discover the charm of the Costa Brava. We offer you to paddle through corners, enjoy transparent waters and observe the seabed while snorkeling, with our panoramic vision masks.
KAYAKING AND SNORKELING
- Mornings from Monday to Sunday from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Afternoons from Monday to Sunday from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
- Adults 30 € per person
- Up to 12 years € 25 per child
MORNING KAYAK TRIP
- Mornings Saturdays and Sundays from 8.00 am to 10.00 am
- 25 € per person
Do you want to discover the Costa Brava from a kayak?
Come with us and we will take you paddling along the shore of Playa de Aro and S ‘Agaró.
You have 2 trips, one at fisrt time in the morning to enjoy the best conditions to do kayaking or the trip with snorkeling.
The activity begins with an introduction to the basic technique of kayaking, enough to continue the excursion. We left the port of the Nàutic Port d’Aro and after crossing the Conca beach, we began to follow the Camino de Ronda.
During the tour, the instructor will explain curiosities of the environment while our kayaks glide through calm coves with transparent waters. We will pass through known places such as the Mirador of S’Agaró or Cala Pedrosa.
To end the experience, we will make a stop to jump from the kayak, observe the seabed with our panoramic vision snorkel masks.
The kayak excursion includes:
- Free parking!
- The necessary equipment to carry out the excursion: kayaking, paddle, panoramic vision masks
- Photos of the activity! (only with snorkel trip)
- Waterproof boat to carry personal items
- Support motorboat
- Shorty wetsuite if necessary
- RC and accident insurance
Difficulty: easy, ideal for the whole family and groups of friends, from 7 years old accompanied by adults.
Duration: 2,5 hours kayak and snorkeling trip – 2 hours kayak morning trip
Important: It is essential to be able to swim to participate in water activities.
We are waiting for you to live this experience together!